- Homosexuality is not genetic – it cannot be inherited
- It has no relationship with environment, race, or nationality
- The cause of homosexuality is not medically understood
- There are few (if any) who volunteer to be homosexuals
- There is no evidence that they can be treated or cured
- People cannot decide not to be homosexuals
- Perfectly normal couples can produce both normal and homosexual children. They have no control over these events.
- People do not become homosexuals – they are born that way
Note: These are unofficial opinions drawn from interviews with a limited number of medical professionals and others who are informed on this subject. I believe most informed Christians believe these statements to be true.